Friday 11 January 2013

PLUS SIZE FASHION BLOGGER SHAUN TURNER AUDITIONS FOR SENT TO COV

Today was that special day where all the people who wanted that chance to shine had their moment at the Sent To Cov auditions.

Lots of different types of people turned up to show Tv producers and actress Holly Matthews just what they are about.

The day turned out to be a great success with lots of auditionees in the que waiting for their star moment in front of the camera.

Well as a fashion blogger and self promoter i wasn't going to miss this opportunity no way, So i went down to the auditions to show everyone what im all about.

With my fashion forward attire i strutted my stuff in the que being smiley and bubbly and welcoming all the attention given to me.

The one thing that really got people going was my RandyBagz design with all the photographers wanting a snap of me and my arm candy, Even the judges loved it too.

Overall the whole day and process was amazing and a brilliant experience hopefully i will get onto the show and talk about my fashion blogging skills alot more.

Wish me luck !!!

xx Shaun Turner xx

No comments:

Post a Comment